Welcome aboard your Journey to SIMBA.
System for Integrated Management + Budgeting + Accounting, or SIMBA, is the project name for Penn State’s implementation of SAP’s S/4HANA financial software. With SIMBA, we’re navigating away from aging financial systems like IBIS and migrating to a new approach that will allow us to plan, budget, and manage Penn State’s assets and resources.
Learn more about SIMBA and how it will impact you and the way you do your job. Begin your Journey to SIMBA today!
Take Off Video: Fly along with Joe Doncsecz and Mary Lou Ortiz as they begin their Journey to SIMBA.
Resources to help you get ready:
- Visit Training to familiarize yourself with our training approach. Look for more details coming soon about SIMBA 101 being held this fall.
- Sign up for our next SIMBA Session, hosted by our Functional Lead, Debbie Meder. Each SIMBA Session is a live webcast that features a focus topic and an opportunity to answer your questions.
- Review our SIMBA Session archives to catch up on past SIMBA sessions.
- Follow us on social media – Facebook and Twitter – for a behind-the-scenes look at SIMBA project work. Be sure to engage with us on these social media platforms.
- Read current and past monthly SIMBA Newsletters to learn more about project updates, monthly focus topics, and information on change management.
- Visit Resources to familiarize yourself with our support approach.
SIMBA Session Registration:
NEXT SIMBA Session:
October 11, 2019
The September SIMBA Session hosted by Debbie Meder, SIMBA Functional lead, will feature Program Manager, Mike Andre, and your questions will be answered live!
Future SIMBA Session Dates (subject to change)
Sessions are offered from 9-11 A.M. Mark your calendars!:
- October 11, 2019
- November 15, 2019
- December 13, 2019
- January 17, 2020
- February 14, 2020
- March 20, 2020
- April 17, 2020
- May 15, 2020
- June 19, 2020
- July 24, 2020
- August 14, 2020
- September 11, 2020
- October 16, 2020
- November 13, 2020
- December 11, 2020
SIMBA Scepter Recognition:
The SIMBA Scepter of Excellence (SSE) recognizes project team members who exhibit Penn State’s core values through the recognition of professional or personal excellence in the work place. The SSE also aligns with the F&B Taking Action Initiative and is a helpful reminder for team members to perform at their highest level.
Xiaodong Zhang (Technology Team) is passing the SSE to Brad Alters (Security Team).