Journey to SIMBA: We’ve Arrived
As you begin using SIMBA, we know you may have questions. Answers are never far away. Our website is designed to provide you with multiple resources such as FAQs, Simulations & Guides, Templates, and much more. We’ll also place the latest news and announcements to keep you in the know. Check our site often for all things SIMBA.
- NetWeaver Login – Resolved Alert
- Please verify that you are connected to the VPN (computer or mobile device) before you click on the yellow SIMBA Login button.
- Your IT Support Group can help you with this.
- The SIMBA team is currently working on one known alert which affect multiple end-users. Please DO NOT submit a ticket regarding this known issues. An ongoing update will be provided.
- Inability to attach documentation
- July 6: IMPORTANT: There was an incident Saturday night that knocked out Penn State’s connection to our cloud service. Penn State IT and SIMBA teams have worked hard to mitigate the issue. The preferred connection has not been restored; however, we have reestablished access to SIMBA. There is a slight chance that there may be performance degradation during high volume usage. To enhance performance while we are on our alternate connection, please only sign into the system if you are actively engaged in transactional work.
- SIMBA will be available at 8:00 am on July 6.
- The SIMBA office has moved to a remote work policy effective Monday, March 16.
- If you are a Supplier, interested in becoming a Supplier, or have questions specific to the Supplier Portal at Penn State, please visit Penn State Purchasing Services and click on the Info for Suppliers Tab on the homepage.
SIMBA Help & Support
- Review the SIMBA Go-live End-user Checklist.
- SIMBA Support and Reference Materials are available, including an IBIS-SIMBA Terminology Crosswalk.
- Find the answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Access the Templates & Tools you need for SIMBA.
- View the Security section on the FAQ page to learn how to request access to SIMBA or remove someone’s access.
- Visit the Change Readiness page and learn tips for Managing SCAR.
- Review the Shopping Learning Path for Shoppers in Shop OnLion.
Your travels are just beginning. The places you’ve been and will go with SIMBA are endless. Along with our resources and guides, we suggest you continue to refer to our Journey Map for points of interest along the way. If you begin to feel overwhelmed or anxious, pull over and consider contacting the SIMBA Change Management team to provide roadside assistance. We’re here to help at email@example.com.
SIMBA Session Registration:
NEXT SIMBA Session:
July 24, 2020
The July SIMBA Session hosted by Debbie Meder, SIMBA Functional lead, will provide a general update, a spotlight feature, and an opportunity for you to ask any question you have, live! Don’t forget to register!
Future SIMBA Session Dates (subject to change)
Sessions are offered from 9-11 A.M. Mark your calendars!:
- July 24, 2020
- August 14, 2020
- September 18, 2020 — NEW!!
- October 16, 2020
- November 13, 2020
- December 11, 2020
SIMBA Scepter Recognition:
The SIMBA Scepter of Excellence (SSE) recognizes project team members who exhibit Penn State’s core values through the recognition of professional or personal excellence in the work place. The SSE also aligns with the F&B Taking Action Initiative and is a helpful reminder for team members to perform at their highest level.
The Suneel Ponduri of LSI passed the Scepter to Minhaj Uddin of LSI.