VPN is needed if accessing from off-campus.
Journey to SIMBA: We’ve Arrived
As you begin using SIMBA, we know you may have questions. Answers are never far away. Our website is designed to provide you with multiple resources such as FAQs, Simulations & Guides, Templates, and much more. We’ll also place the latest news and announcements to keep you in the know. Check our site often for all things SIMBA.
- July Month End Close – 08/11/2020
- “Return to SIMBA” Shop OnLion Error – 08/10/2020
- Additional Active Alerts
- BI Reporting in Shop OnLion
- Unable to enter Goods Confirmation
- Additional Resolved Alerts
- All user’s automatically receive access to Shop OnLion. Please DO NOT submit a ticket to request access.
SIMBA Help & Support
- Review the SIMBA Go-live End-user Checklist.
- SIMBA Support and Reference Materials are available, including an IBIS-SIMBA Terminology Crosswalk.
- Find the answers to your most Frequently Asked Questions.
- Access the Templates & Tools you need for SIMBA.
- View the Security section on the FAQ page to learn how to request access to SIMBA or remove someone’s access.
- Visit the Change Readiness page and learn tips for Managing SCAR.
- Review the Shop OnLion Guide for Shoppers in Shop OnLion.
- If you are a Supplier, interested in becoming a Supplier, or have questions specific to the Supplier Portal at Penn State, please visit the Penn State Purchasing Services Information for Suppliers page.
Your travels are just beginning. The places you’ve been and will go with SIMBA are endless. Along with our resources and guides, we suggest you continue to refer to our Journey Map for points of interest along the way. If you begin to feel overwhelmed or anxious, pull over and consider contacting the SIMBA Change Management team to provide roadside assistance. We’re here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SIMBA Session Registration:
NEXT SIMBA Session:
August 21, 2020
The August SIMBA Session hosted by Debbie Meder, SIMBA Functional lead, will provide a general update, a spotlight feature, and an opportunity for you to ask any question you have, live! Don’t forget to register!
Future SIMBA Session Dates (subject to change)
Sessions are offered from 9-11 A.M. Mark your calendars!:
- August 21, 2020
- September 18, 2020
- October 16, 2020
- November 13, 2020
- December 11, 2020
SIMBA Scepter Recognition:
The SIMBA Scepter of Excellence (SSE) recognizes project team members who exhibit Penn State’s core values through the recognition of professional or personal excellence in the work place. The SSE also aligns with the F&B Taking Action Initiative and is a helpful reminder for team members to perform at their highest level.
The Suneel Ponduri of LSI passed the Scepter to Minhaj Uddin of LSI.