VPN is needed if accessing from off-campus.
Journey to SIMBA: We’ve Arrived
As you begin using SIMBA, we know you may have questions. Answers are never far away. Our website is designed to provide you with multiple resources such as FAQs, Simulations & Guides, Templates, and much more. We’ll also place the latest news and announcements to keep you in the know. Check our site often for all things SIMBA.
Your travels are just beginning. The places you’ve been and will go with SIMBA are endless. Along with our resources and guides, we suggest you continue to refer to our Journey Map for points of interest along the way. If you begin to feel overwhelmed or anxious, pull over and consider contacting the SIMBA Change Management team to provide roadside assistance. We’re here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Message from our Sponsors
Journey to SIMBA Video: We’ve Arrived!
Your Map to Success
Journey to SIMBA Map: An interactive guide to help you prepare for SIMBA.
- Known GM Reports Issue – 10/16/2020
- Update to ISR – 09/24/2020
- More Active Alerts
- Labor Distribution Locked for Planning – 10/22/2020
- SIMBA Business Object Launchpad (BOBJ) is Available – 10/21/2020
- More Resolved Alerts
- SIMBA Support Packs Update – Oct. 2020 through Jan. 2021
- Subscribe to SIMBA Kaltura Channel
- More Additional Notices
SIMBA Resources – What’s New?
New and Improved – October 2020
- Templates & Tools
- How to Use the Custom FN18 Report in SailPoint
- Penn State Supplier Self-Service Guide
- Shop OnLion – Shopping Cart Status
- SIMBA – Budget Transfer Process
- SIMBA – Business Process for Correcting Charges on Suspense General Ledger Accounts after Payroll Posts
- SIMBA – Cash Journal – Journal Entry Overview
- SIMBA – Checks to UP Student Organizations ASA
- SIMBA – Conversion Amounts for Trial Balance
- SIMBA – Custom Reporting: Sharing Views
- SIMBA – Custom Report Public View Request: Business Objects
- SIMBA – Custom Report Public View Request: Embedded Analytics
- SIMBA – Employee Vendors and 1099
- SIMBA – How to Print
- SIMBA – Journal Entry for Cash Deposits
- SIMBA – Journal Entry for Labor Related Charge
- SIMBA – Labor Distribution Status Definitions
- SIMBA – One-time Payments to Individuals
- SIMBA – Workflow Overview for Departmental End-users
- SIMBA Snip-it: Journal Entry for Cash Deposits Recording
- Supplier Registration Process
SIMBA Session Registration:
NEXT SIMBA Session:
November 13, 2020
The November SIMBA Session hosted by Debbie Meder, SIMBA Functional lead, will provide a general update, a spotlight feature, and an opportunity for you to ask any question you have, live! Don’t forget to register!
Future SIMBA Session Dates (subject to change)
Sessions are offered from 9-11 A.M. Mark your calendars!:
- November 13, 2020
- December 11, 2020
SIMBA Scepter Recognition:
The SIMBA Scepter of Excellence (SSE) recognizes project team members who exhibit Penn State’s core values through the recognition of professional or personal excellence in the work place. The SSE also aligns with the F&B Taking Action Initiative and is a helpful reminder for team members to perform at their highest level.
The Suneel Ponduri of LSI passed the Scepter to Minhaj Uddin of LSI.